This Orange Cranberry Biscotti is a flavorful and festive holiday treat. Full of orange flavor dotted with cranberries, and drizzled with white chocolate goodness!
I am a sucker for sweet, crunchy biscotti. Especially around this time of year. And when there’s orange and cranberries in the mix, I simply cannot say no.
This recipe is one that I developed last Christmas and it has become my favorite biscotti recipe.
The ingredients for my biscotti are simple. You have the usual: flour, salt, leavening, eggs, sugar, and oil. More than likely you already have these ingredients in your pantry. This particular recipe calls for orange extract and dried cranberries. However, you can flavor the base any way you like.
The recipe makes around 25 cookies. It’s perfect for portioning out into little gift bags for the holidays. This orange cranberry biscotti is actually my favorite thing to package and mail to family.
My mom loves getting homemade cookies in the mail. She’s always so grateful and appreciative of the love and effort poured into those types of gifts.
I mean who wouldn’t love orange cranberry biscotti drizzled with white chocolate!
For the cookie
- ½ cup extra virgin, light olive oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon orange extract
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 cup dried cranberries
For the drizzle
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Make the cookie
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the oil and sugar. Beat in the orange extract and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt, and baking powder. Slowly add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Mix just until dough forms. Stir in the cranberries.
- Shape the dough into two 12x2 inch logs on the prepared baking sheet. Press down to about ½ inch thick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Allow the logs to cool enough to touch. Slice into ½-inch diagonal slices. Lay each slice cut side down. Return to the oven for 10 minutes longer or until lightly toasted on each side. Cool completely on a wire rack.
Make the drizzle
- Combine the oil and white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 45 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. If needed, heat longer in 10-second intervals. Use a spoon to drizzle the white chocolate over the biscotti slices.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 25 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 232Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 95mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g
* Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy by an online nutrition calculator and is not guaranteed to be accurate. Always seek advice from a nutritionist or medical professional.