Bakedbyanintrovert.com strives to ensure that its services are accessible to people with disabilities. Bakedbyanintrovert.com has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that its website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence.
Bakedbyanintrovert.com continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use also for those of us with disabilities.
Despite my efforts to make all pages and content fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
Areas Of Improvement
I am aware of some areas on the website where I must improve accessibility. I am currently working to achieve this. I hope that this website will achieve “Level AA” conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 by December 2024.
Measures to Support Accessibility
Bakedbyanintrovert.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Bakedbyanintrovert.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Bakedbyanintrovert.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Bakedbyanintrovert.com.
Accessibility of Bakedbyanintrovert.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
The accessibility of Bakedbyanintrovert.com was assessed by the following approaches:
- External evaluation