This creamy No Bake Berry Cheesecake rests on top of a buttery graham cracker crust. No bake cheesecakes are so easy and come together in a snap.
This recipe is made with tons of fresh berries, cream cheese, and homemade whipped cream. A little gelatin is added so the cheesecake sets but remains smooth and creamy.
This is one dessert you’ll want to make all summer long!
Oh, my heavens! I just can’t get enough cheesecake in my life. It’s by far one of my favorite desserts. You really loved this Nutella cheesecake and I think today’s no bake recipe is going to win you over as well.
This no-bake berry cheesecake is one of those desserts that you will want to make for every dinner gathering you’re invited to. Just like this no bake strawberry cheesecake and no bake margarita cheesecake, it is perfect for a spring or summer cookout during a warm, sunny weekend.
This crowd-pleasing cheesecake is ultra-creamy, on a buttery graham cracker crust and loaded with mixed berries. You will want to have more than one slice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Don’t worry, I’m not judging. I ate a fair amount and seriously need to go for a run.
Although this is a summer dessert, you could easily make this year round by using frozen fruit. Trust me, once you get a taste of this decadent cheesecake you will want to make it often.
Your typical baked cheesecakes can be a bit tricky which makes this no bake version even better. It is seriously so easy.
The mixed berry cheesecake filling sits on a graham cracker crust. The crackers are finely crushed and tossed in butter. I like to use my ninja chopper to crush crackers and cookies for use in baking. It works like a charm every time.
The filling is made with cream cheese, sugar, berries, gelatin, and whipped cream. The gelatin makes the filling so creamy it melts in your mouth. I used a mixture of strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries but you can mix and match any way you like.
The cheesecake needs to refrigerate for at least 6 hours so make sure to plan ahead. You could even make it the night before you need it. Just resist the urge to get up in the middle of the night to taste it 😉
Garnish the cheesecake with more fresh berries. A dollop of whipped cream would pair perfectly as well. This is definitely not a “skinny” dessert, ha.
Updated from the recipe archives, first published in 2014.
No Bake Berry Cheesecake
- 1 cup (84 grams) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (56 grams) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin, (1 packet)
- 1/2 cups (125 milliliters) cold water
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages (678 grams) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (150 grams) sugar
- 16 ounces (453 grams) fresh strawberries
- 6 ounces (170 grams) fresh blueberries
- 6 ounces (170 grams) fresh raspberries
- 2 cups (120 grams) homemade whipped cream, (or you can use store-bought, thawed)
For the crust
- Combine the wafer crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of a lightly greased 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
For the filling
- Add cold water to a small saucepan and stir in the gelatin, let it sit for 1 minute. Heat over low heat and stir until the gelatin dissolves completely. Allow to cool slightly.
- Add the strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries to a food processor and pulse just until coarsely chopped. Do not puree.
- In a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar followed by the berries. Add the gelatin water and mix until well combined. Fold in the whipped cream until thoroughly mixed. Spread the filling evenly over the crust and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Remove the sides of the pan, slice, serve. Garnish with fresh berries and whipped topping if desired.