Soft and chewy Double Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookies will be a major hit with anyone who tries them! Indulge your sweet tooth with this extra chocolaty cookie packed with rich creamy Nutella. This is the one and only chocolate Nutella cookie you will ever need!
Chocolate Chip Nutella Cookie recipe highlights:
These cookies are loaded with cocoa powder, Nutella, and chocolate chips for an ultra-decadent treat that no one can resist.
The cocoa powder and chocolate chips complement the Nutella, adding to its rich, velvety flavor.
Each cookie is filled to the brim with chocolate chips! Fresh from the oven, the centers are soft and gooey with crisp, tender edges.
Last week I shared my favorite peanut butter chocolate cookies and you all love them! Well, today I’m topping that cookie with one that’s even better! Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, right?
Let’s talk about why these cookies are so incredible. First off, the recipe is easy. Once again, the dough does not need to be chilled. You simply mix, roll, and bake. I just adore simple cookie recipes!
Make sure you stir the Nutella well before scooping it out of the jar. You want those natural oils to be well distributed throughout. Otherwise, you’ll get the extra oily top layer which will cause your cookies to spread too much. They will still taste good, but they won’t be as thick and pretty.
Head to the kitchen and whip up a batch of these irresistible double chocolate chip cookies. Your taste buds and stomach will thank you! So will anyone else who has the pleasure of sinking their teeth into one; that is if you decide to share!
- 2 and ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup Nutella
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, cornstarch, and salt in a medium bowl. Stir with a whisk to combine.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with a hand held electric mixer, beat the butter and sugars until fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in the vanilla and Nutella. Slowly add the flour mixture and mix just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop 1 tablespoon size balls of dough about 2-inches apart onto the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges look dry. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Adapted from Allrecipes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the values shown are just an estimate.