These Nutella cream cheese crescent rolls could not be easier. Filled with rich Nutella and chunks of cream cheese, topped with more Nutella, and only take 20 minutes to make!
This has to be the easiest recipe. It requires only 3 ingredients and takes around 20 minutes from start to finish. Do I even call this a recipe?
These Nutella cream cheese crescent rolls are my new favorite weekend breakfast. I’m already crazy about Nutella. Who knew it went so well with cream cheese?!
I made an easy raspberry lemon crescent roll back in March. But today’s crescent rolls are even easier. Can you believe it?
All you need is a pack of refrigerated crescent rolls, some Nutella, and a small amount of cream cheese.
The four-ounce packages of cream cheese work best for this recipe if you can find them. And you actually only need half of that. If you have to resort to buying an eight-ounce package, simply cut it into fourths and use one-fourth for the crescent rolls.
The steps are straightforward when it comes to assembling the rolls. Roll the dough out and separate the triangles. Place half a tablespoon of Nutella in the center of the large end on each triangle. Cut two ounces of cream cheese into eight equal sized cubes. Place one cube right in the center of the Nutella. Roll up the triangles and bake.
If you plan to top them with more Nutella, it’s best to let the crescent rolls cool before doing so. Or if you prefer warm, messy Nutella on the top, that is perfectly fine too.
Take a step up from boring, simple chocolate crescent rolls and enjoy this more flavorful Nutella cream cheese version!
Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella, divided
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Preheat the oven according to crescent roll package directions.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Spread 1/2 tablespoon Nutella in the center of the large end of each triangle. Cut the cream cheese into 8 equal sized cubes. Place 1 cube in the center of Nutella on each triangle.
- Roll the triangles up, starting with the large end and rolling to the smaller end. Place onto a baking sheet and shape into a curve.
- Bake according to package directions. Cool for 10 minutes. Warm the remaining Nutella in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well and drizzle over cooled crescent rolls.
Nutritional values here on my recipes should be used as a general guide only. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the values shown are just an estimate.