No-bake margarita cheesecake made with a pretzel crust, a light creamy filling, and topped with a thin layer of margarita gelatin. This cheesecake tastes just like a classic margarita and it’s so easy to whip up!
Do I have a treat for you today! This no bake margarita cheesecake is seriously so tasty. Especially if you love margaritas.
This cheese is so easy to make. One of the simplest desserts you’ll put together. It’s a no-bake cheesecake and the whole thing comes together in a snap. Waiting for the cheesecake to set will take the longest, but the wait is well worth it.
No Bake cheesecakes are some of the best cheesecakes for summer. After you’ve made today’s margarita version, you must give this no bake berry cheesecake a try!
The cheesecake’s crust is made from crushed pretzels and butter. The easiest way to crush the pretzels is in a food processor or blender. Just toss them in and pulse until they are almost all the way broken down. Add the butter, pulse together to make a crumbly dough, and press it into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
The filling is made with cream cheese, whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk, margarita mix, and gelatin. I used classic margarita mix, but you can use any flavor you like. Peach or mango might be my next flavor choices. Use whatever you like best.
The cheesecake needs to chill for an hour, and then it gets topped with some leftover margarita mix and gelatin. This will form a thin layer of “jello” over the cheesecake. And let me tell you, it is GOOD!
For a final touch, I decorated the margarita cheesecake with sliced limes and a sprinkle of sea salt.
So how’s this for a summery no bake cheesecake? It’s my favorite twist on a classic margarita. And there’s not alcohol involved, so the little bakers can enjoy it also. Head to the kitchen and get to mixing!
No Bake Margarita Cheesecake
- 3 cups salted pretzels
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin powder
- 1 and 3/4 cup margarita mix
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- sea salt
- Spray the bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Process the pretzels in a food processor or blender until coarsely ground. Add the melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the water and gelatin. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Stir in the margarita mix and cook over low for 5 minutes, until the gelatin dissolves, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and cool for 20 minutes. In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. In a separate clean bowl, beat the cream cheese and condensed milk with an electric mixer until combined. Add in 1 cup of the cooled margarita mixture and beat until incorporated. Stir in half of the whipped cream, and then stir in the remaining whipped cream. Pour the filling into the crust. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Stir the remaining water into the remaining margarita mixture. Pour over the filling and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until set. Run a knife around the outer edge of the cheesecake to loosen it from the sides of the pan. Remove the sides of the pan. Decorate the cheesecake with sliced limes and a light sprinkle of sea salt.