Are you looking for a fun way to turn cereal into a dessert? These Marshmallow Fruity Pebble Bars are the easiest, creative treats you will find! Made with Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles cereal and melty marshmallows for glue, the bars are beyond simple. Each one is dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with a few pieces of cereal, making them extra festive for any occasion. This dessert is so easy and will have everyone excited to recreate it in their own kitchen!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
How many of you grew up eating cereal for breakfast? I certainly did and Fruity Pebbles was one of my favorites. Leftover sugary milk from a bowl of Fruity Pebbles was the only way I would drink milk as a kid. Mom wasn’t thrilled with this, but at least I was getting some milk into my diet.
I’m still not a huge fan of milk. But, I am and always will be a fan of cereal. I’m the type of person who could be satisfied with a bowl of cereal for dinner. Usually, that consists of more adult-like cereals. But, once in a while, I want something a little more… FUN.
That’s why I was so excited to see Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles at Walmart. I mean how cool is that?! A sweet cereal that will power up your day with colorful pieces of awesomeness, plus sweet marshmallows in fun shapes. I couldn’t say no to that.
Marshmallow Fruity Pebble Bars immediately came to mind when I saw this new cereal.
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy for more details.
Marshmallow Fruity Pebble Bars Recipe Breakdown
These bars are beyond simple to make. Marshmallows are melted down with a little butter to coat Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles in a sweet sticky glue. The bars are gooey and crazy good! To add an extra touch of fun, I dipped the bars in melted white chocolate and sprinkled a few more Fruity Pebbles over the chocolate before it set.
If you are a Fruity Pebble fan like I am, you will swoon over these bars. They take just a few minutes to make and will take you back to the days of your childhood.
So, the next time you are in the mood for cereal, reach for Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles and create something that goes beyond breakfast.
Marshmallow Fruity Pebble Bars
- 4 cups mini marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 7 cups Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles cereal
- 8 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- Lightly coat a 9-inch square pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside
- Heat the marshmallows and butter in a large nonstick pan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until melted, about 4 minutes. Remove from heat and cool slightly, about 5 minutes. Gently fold in the cereal until well coated with melted marshmallow. Press the mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Allow to cool completely to room temperature, about 30 minutes. remove the bars from the pan and cut into squares.
- Place the white chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a pot of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until melted, about 2-3 minutes. Dip each bar halfway into the melted chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off. Lay the bars on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and sprinkle lightly with extra cereal. Allow the chocolate to set before serving.