This Halloween Candy Bark is a simple chocolate bark topped with Halloween candy and decorative sprinkles.
M&M’S Boo-tterscotch White Chocolate add a contrast in color while the DOVE Milk Chocolate Ghosts melt in your mouth. Speckled with ghost sprinkles and colorful jimmies, this bark becomes a spooky treat. It’s super easy to make so whip up a batch today!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, MARS, Incorporated. All opinions are mine alone. #SpookyTreats #CollectiveBias
We’re heading to Florida this evening for the weekend. Harry has an appointment to meet with the VP of Macy’s in Tampa. He’s currently working an internship with the Macy’s logistics and distribution center here but he doesn’t want to get stuck in Tennessee.
I decided to take the trip with him so we can scout out possible areas to live plus, there’s a special blogger friend there and I’m stoked to meet her. Hi Jacqueline!!!
I’ve been busy baking bread and making candy for the tip. It’s going to be a long ten-hour drive and we need fuel to keep us awake on the road.
This Halloween Candy Bark is so fun and festive. I gain energy just looking at it!
The bark is super simple and easy to make. All you need are semisweet chocolate, white chocolate, orange candy melts, DOVE Milk Chocolate Ghosts, M&M’S Boo-tterscotch White Chocolate, and other Halloween sprinkles for decoration.
DOVE Milk Chocolate Ghosts and M&M’S Boo-tterscotch White Chocolate are exclusive to Target. I also grabbed a bag of skittles because they will also be a great snack for the road!
All you need to do for the Halloween candy bark is melt the semisweet chocolate and spread into a thin layer over parchment paper or a silicone mat. Then, melt the white chocolate and orange candy melts together and pour it over the semisweet chocolate.
I like to swirl the two colors together before topping the bark with candy and sprinkles. Get creative with your designs and use fun sprinkles that are shaped like ghosts or pumpkins.
Let the bark sit until the chocolate has hardened. If you are in a hurry, pop it in the refrigerator to set. It should only take about ten to fifteen minutes in the refrigerator.
Break the bark into pieces and you have a fun treat for Halloween!
Halloween Candy Bark
- 10 ounces semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 6 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces orange candy melts
- DOVE Milk Chocolate Ghosts, for topping
- M&M'S Boo-tterscotch White Chocolate, for topping
- Halloween sprinkles, for topping
- Line a large baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Add the semisweet chocolate to a medium heat proof bowl and set it over a pot of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into a thin layer.
- Add the white chocolate and candy melts to a clean heat proof bowl and set it over a pot of barely simmering water. Stir constantly until melted and smooth. Drizzle over the chocolate layer in random lines and patterns. Use a knife to swirl the layers. Top the bark with DOVE Milk Chocolate Ghosts, M&M'S Boo-tterscotch White Chocolate, and Halloween sprinkles.
- Let the bark sit at room temperature for 1 hour to harden or place it in the refrigerator for 15 minutes. Break the bark into pieces and store in an airtight container. The bark will keep for up to 3 days days.
Nutritional values here on my recipes should be used as a general guide only. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the values shown are just an estimate.