The Easiest Raspberry Lemon Crescent Rolls are right at your fingertips. Super easy crescent rolls filled with sweet raspberries, topped with a lemon glaze. This semi-homemade breakfast requires only 6 ingredients.
These are the best raspberry crescent rolls I’ve had! With just six ingredients and less than 20 minutes to make, you’ll never go for store-bought again. This is a breakfast you won’t mind getting out of bed for.
Sweet rolls are some of my favorite things to make for breakfast. If you are like me and enjoy a sweet in the morning, you should try also try these pineapple sweet rolls and slow cooker orange sweet rolls.
Today’s raspberry lemon combination is one that I simply can’t resist. I adore fresh berries with a hint of lemon. And the smell of them baking in the oven is pure bliss.
Video Tutorial: Raspberry Lemon Crescent Rolls
These crescent rolls sort of remind me of a Danish pastry, only less sweet and easy to inhale. Hubster had three of them. Later that night as we were laying bed trying to wind down for the night, he voiced how he was still thinking about these rolls.
The man doesn’t even like raspberries!! I think I’ve proven my point.
The recipe makes eight crescent rolls, which is the standard amount in an 8-ounce package of refrigerated crescent roll dough. And pre-made dough is exactly what we are using today.
Typically I’d be against this sort of thing. I love making dough from scratch. But some mornings it can be hard to find time for all that. So semi-homemade it is.
Unroll and separate the dough on your work surface. Spread homemade raspberry filling in the center. Roll the dough up and bake according to the package directions.
The filling is a mixture of fresh raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Very simple. Just mix it together and you’re done. The only important thing to note here is to pat the berries dry after rinsing them and before cutting them. Otherwise, they’ll become soupy from the excess water.
After the crescent rolls have baked they’ll get a generous drizzle with a lemony glaze. The tang from the glaze offsets the sweetness of the filling and enhances the raspberry flavor.
These are seriously the easiest raspberry lemon crescent rolls and the best.
Easiest Raspberry Lemon Crescent Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent roll dough
For the filling
- 1 and 1/3 cup fresh raspberries, cut in half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For the glaze
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Unroll the dough and separate the triangles.
- Combine the raspberries, sugar, and cornstarch. Toss to coat. Spread the filling over the center of each dough triangle. Roll up the triangle starting at the wide end. Place rolls with the point under on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake according to package directions.
- Make the glaze: Combine the powdered sugar and lemon juice in a small bowl. Stir until smooth. Drizzle the glaze over warm crescent rolls.