The most delicious 5-ingredient no-churn ice cream you will ever try! Coffee flavored ice cream swirled with Nutella and speckled with bits of fudgy Nutella brownies. You are sure to love this delightful Coffee Nutella Ice Cream!
I’m continuing on with my love for Nutella today with this oh so decadent no churn Coffee Nutella Ice Cream. Coffee is another thing I adore and must have every. single. day. Although, lately I’ve been trying to cut back. I’m restricting myself to only one cup a day and so far it seems to be going well. I’d like to not drink it at all but I seriously doubt that will happen.
I love the taste of coffee, especially when it is slightly sweetened with cream. That’s one reason I enjoy my no-churn coffee ice cream so much. It’s also wildly popular on Pinterest. When I began brainstorming new ice cream flavors I knew there was no way around combining two of my favorite indulgences. Coffee and Nutella.
Just like with the original coffee ice cream recipe, use decaffeinated coffee if you are sensitive to caffeine or plan to share it with kids.
You’ll need to make a batch of Nutella Brownies ahead of time but besides that, there isn’t much prep work. No churn ice cream is super easy and takes just minutes to whip up.
Coffee Nutella Ice Cream recipe highlights:
- My most popular no churn ice cream gets taken up several notches for the ultimate coffee Nutella treat.
- Bits of Nutella brownies and swirls of Nutella fill each and every bite.
- Coffee and Nutella are a match made in food heaven!
If you want more delicious ice cream recipes, try this homemade coffee ice cream!
Coffee Nutella Ice Cream with Nutella Brownie Bits (No Churn)
- Make the brownies according to the recipe instructions. Cool completely and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Crumble cold brownies until you have 2 and 1/2 cups of brownie bits; set aside.
- Combine the coffee and condensed milk in a small bowl. Whisk until smooth. Add the heavy cream to a large bowl. Using an electric mixer set to medium speed, beat until soft peaks form. Turn the speed to low and slowly pour in the condensed milk and coffee mixture. Turn the speed back up to medium and beat until thickened. Using a silicone spatula, gently fold in the brownie bits.
- Transfer half the ice cream to a freezer-safe container. Drop half of the Nutella in small drops across the top of the ice cream and use a spoon or knife to create swirls. Top with remaining ice cream and repeat the swirls with the remaining Nutella. Cover and freeze for at least 8 hours.