When it comes to homemade fudge, it doesn’t get much easier than 4-ingredient Butterfinger Brownie Fudge. Brownie mix, confectioner’s sugar, butter, and milk are combined to create a silky, melt in your mouth treat. This recipe allows you whip up homemade fudge in just a few minutes and no fancy equipment is necessary.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
First of all, if you love brownies and Butterfingers, you will want to eat all of this fudge. ALL of it! It only takes one taste to become completely smitten with it. Brownie batter speckled with bits of Butterfinger candy bar is transformed into a delectable fudge that no one can resist.
I’ve made fudge a few times before. But, never with a box of brownie mix. You heard right. This fudge is made with a box of brownie mix. Nestle Toll House baking mix to be exact. It’s new and you can find 4 different varieties at Meijer. For today’s recipe, I’m using the Brownies & More with Butterfingers baking mix but I’m pretty sure you can interchange them and create your own fudge flavor. Or use them to make a completely different dessert. I’d love to hear about your creations!
Butterfinger Brownie Fudge recipe breakdown
You need only 4 ingredients to make this easy fudge recipe. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix with Butterfinger Baking bits, confectioner’s sugar, butter, and milk. You can add extra crushed Butterfinger candy bars over the top if you want to. I did that and actually prefer it that way. You know me and my texture issues…
All you need to do is mix the ingredients together in a bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes. You don’t need a candy thermometer and it only takes 10 minutes to whip up this recipe. How amazing is that? It’s what I consider dangerously easy!
The Butterfinger Brownie Fudge does need to be refrigerated in order for it to set. I think that is the hardest part of the entire process. Waiting is the worst but the reward is oh so sweet.
Butterfinger Brownie Fudge
- 1 package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Brownies & More Chocolate Baking Mix with Butterfinger Baking bits
- 2 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 Butterfinger candy bars crushed, optional
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray lightly with nonstick spray.
- Whisk the contents of the Nestle Toll House baking mix package (brownie mix and Butterfinger baking bits) and confectioner's together in a large microwave safe bowl. Add in the butter and milk. Do no stir.
- Cook in the microwave for 2 minutes. Remove and stir immediately. The mixture will be thick like play-doh. Press the fudge evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Top with addition crushed Butterfinger candy bars if desired. Refrigerate the fudge until set, at least 1 hour. Cut it into squares and store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator. The fudge will keep for up to 1 week.
Nutritional values here on my recipes should be used as a general guide only. Since different brands of ingredients have different nutritional information, the values shown are just an estimate.