Banana Peanut Butter Snack Bites are deliciously satisfying! These little snack bites are packed full of flavor. Each ball contains a healthy dose of peanut butter, ripe banana, and sweet Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan & Maple Brown Sugar. They’re easy and portable for a quick snack on the go but keep best in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Even better, you can freeze them!
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CerealShakeup #CerealAnytime #CollectiveBias
I’m not sure if you are aware of this. But, the blog has become my full-time job. It keeps my insanely busy and I feel as if I never have time to treat my body right.
By this I mean, I rarely have time to eat properly throughout the day. I don’t exercise like I should. And I consume a vast amount of cookies.
There are times when I’ll whip up mini yogurt tarts with granola crusts or vegan chocolate truffle bites. I definitely feel best when I’m putting these better for you snacks in my body. That’s why I’m excited to share today’s Banana Peanut Butter Snack Bites with you.
They are packed full of flavor without too many extra additives. There’s actually a secret ingredient that gives these little bites so much sweetness – Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan & Maple Brown Sugar!
It’s new and can be found at Walmart. While I was there grabbing this delightful box of delicious cereal, two more cereals caught my eye. Needless to say, I ended going home with Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan & Maple Brown Sugar, Malt-O-Meal Fruity Stars, and Malt-O-Meal French Toasters.
Don’t worry. I’ve got great plans for all three!
The Honey Bunches of Oats intrigued me because they overhauled the old Pecan Bunches so they are now sweetened with maple brown sugar to pack even more taste into every bite. This is the perfect addition to the snack bites. It complements the peanut butter and banana so well.
I love these snack bites so much because they are extra easy to whip up and will keep well when frozen. By the way, they are amazing straight from the freezer.
All you need to do is mix peanut butter with a little maple syrup and add in a smashed ripe banana. The riper the better. Then, stir in the cereal and oats.
Honey Bunches of Oats Pecan & Maple Brown Sugar contains a combination of pecans, crispy flakes, crunchy oat clusters, brown sugar, and maple. The unique mix of flavors and textures are sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Freeze the mixture for about thirty minutes before scooping it into balls. Keep the snack bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator and they should stay fresh for about a week.
Grab a few before you begin your morning workout or sit with a handful at your desk. I do the last one all the time.
Banana Peanut Butter Snack Bites
- In a large bowl, combine the cereal and oats. Set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, combine the peanut butter and maple syrup. Microwave for 15 seconds to soften. Stir well to combine. Stir in the banana.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the cereal mixture. Stir to combine, ensuring the cereal and oats are well coated. Place the bowl in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Scoop out 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a ball, squeezing slightly to make it hold shape. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Arrange the snack bites on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for 20 minutes.
- Transfer snack bites to an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up 10 days.